Author Topic: Great day aboard Terminator Charters Sheboygan, WI  (Read 1076 times)

Offline pmjasper

• View Profile
Great day aboard Terminator Charters Sheboygan, WI
« on: June 15, 2008, 09:15:51 AM »
Just wanted to share the day my wife and I had yesterday aboard Terminator Charters out of Sheboygan, WI.  We managed to get out on Lake Michigan leaving out of Sheboygan, WI and had a great day out on the lake. Stef and I went ten for tweleve in rough conditions due to dirty water from recent flooding, with seven king salmon and three lake trout boated. Stefanie managed the largest king around 14lbs (her first ever) and started off the day by igniting a double header with only a few rods in the spread. Again, the conditions on the lake were not optimal, with dirty water and debris coming from the heavy rains that flooded the Sheboygan River entering the lake. The Capt's wife Toni managed to maintain a course that kept us on fish and out of snagging range of the floating debris. It was a great day on the big lake and a trip that I would gladly make again. Capt. Skip and his wife are wonderful people who know the lake well and work hard to put you on fish. The 33ft Tiara isn't bad either. Very smooth ride and ample fishing platform. I plan on heading back soon.

Google
Web http://www.wisconsinoutdoor.com