Author Topic: 163 acres om Taylor county, College looms ahead  (Read 4035 times)

Offline LesPaul

• View Profile
163 acres om Taylor county, College looms ahead
« on: December 01, 2010, 07:51:15 AM »
Had one of the best bow seasons this year, most sign ever on my parcel, but, after sitting down this past weekend, four daughters and helping with college expenses, it might be time to consider putting my favorite place on the market.  Nice parcel west of Gilman, has a variety of the Taylor county forestry, a small swamp, tag alders, high land with maples, clear cut popple growth, balsam thickets.  Has been set up with just the right amount of logging trails and food plot clearings.  We have no permanent buildings on it yet, just a small backyard kids shack that we use as a warming house.  We have 21 stand sites and anyway, if you happen to view this and would like to see some aerials and etc. Is 163 of about 500 acres of woods, surrounded by ag land.  This sits on a two square mile piece, no roads near it, great access.   Gladly give you the details.(negotialbe between $1,800 and $2,000 per acre)  contact me at 414-379-0168.  Take care hunters,

Google
Web http://www.wisconsinoutdoor.com