Author Topic: Camera arms... Film your hunt!  (Read 2814 times)

Offline Bukmastr

• Hunt like a BEAST huntingbeast.com
    • View Profile
Camera arms... Film your hunt!
« on: October 23, 2010, 07:38:35 PM »
I have been working on a camera arm for around a year now and finally like what I have and I am ready to make some for resale.

3 arms. Some arms come with 2 pc. arms making it hard to self film if a buck comes from the opposite side of the tree than the camera is mounted. 3 arms will reach around to film the other side.

Folds flat to fit in back pack or bungee to your stand like I like to do.

A 1 1/2 spacer between panhead and arm...  On other models the panhead arm is to close to the arm and in some cases caused me problems. Its hard to see with the panhead thats on this arm. But the raising of the panhead was a significant improvement for me.

It will come with this panhead, a regular panhead, or no head at all for those who wish to use there own.

I like the panhead pictured. You just squeeze the trigger like a pistol and you can smoothly turn or tilt the camera any direction.

A fine adjustment tilts the arm a little either direction because you never seem to get the other brand arm on perfectly square.

Hooks up like a tree stick on top.

On the bottom, after tightening the strap by hand as tight as you can pull will the screw handle backed off as far as it goes, then turn the knob tightening until level. Notice the large head point that has a stop. The arms with just a point on the end of the thread screw right into soft wood trees and don't get tight, or loosen after tightening. This point eliminated that issue.

Anywho, I would like to get $169.99 each if anyone wants one  8-)
(camera not included)

EDIT:
  The pictures above were of a proto-type unit. The one pictured below is the exact model.

Dan Infalt
Big buck serial killer
www.HUNTINGBEAST.com

Google
Web http://www.wisconsinoutdoor.com