Author Topic: Offering Discount Jan. 09 Coues hunts/Spring Goulds hunts in Sonora, Mex. ranch  (Read 2007 times)

Offline Sonora Coues

• View Profile
Offering a great January 2009, Coues-deer hunt in Northeast Sonora, Mexico, on a 25,000 acre ranch less than 70 miles from the Arizona border. Our ranch is pristine, scenic and remote, while our deer population (as well as javelina, turkey, bobcat, coyote, cougar) is healthy and non-stressed.

By eliminating the middle-man outfitter I can offer this hunt at a very good discount. Typical outfitter coues hunts will run you at least $4,000 plus permit/license/tag costs not included. This could be several hundred dollars more.

My price, which would be in January 2009, is $3,250 with guide, $2,500 without a guide, all permit/license/tag costs included.

The price includes roundtrip transportation from Tucson or Douglas, Arizona, up to 5 days of hunting, three meals/day, snacks, beverages, domestic beer, and lodging, which has warm water, electricity and DirecTV (w/widescreen TV). You also get full access to all 25,000 acres with an English speaking driver/guide.

Javelina can also be harvested for $500, with a maximum of two per hunter. Non-hunter companions are also welcome for a price of $150/night.

A non refundable 50% deposit secures the reservation, on a first come, first serve basis. The remaining balance is due when you arrive.  I have 3-4 tags for January available.

We are also taking reservations for our April-May 2009 Goulds turkey hunts. Price is $1,800/person plus $200 for permits/license/tags for guided hunts, $1,400/person plus $200 without guide. A non-refundable $800 deposit is needed to secure the reservation, with the balance due 60 days before you arrive.

Group rates are available. Coming in a group gives you and me more flexibility in pricing the hunt. The more hunters (maximum 4-5), the better the discount per person.

If interested or for more information, contact me or email me at: montasierra@yahoo.com

I will send you a link to our tourism branch's website so you can see pictures and videos of the land.

Reservations for Winter 2009-2010 Coues Hunts now being taken as well. We also offer great bass fishing on a 20 mile long lake bordering the ranch, as well as great flyfishing on a scenic boxed canyon river nearby. This lake is virgin, unspoiled and unstressed due to its remoteness. On any given day the only boat on the lake is ours.

Google
Web http://www.wisconsinoutdoor.com