Author Topic: Hunting Marsh Bucks DVD  (Read 2681 times)

Offline mudbrook

• Administrator
  • WiOutdoor.com
    • View Profile
    • WisconsinOutdoor.com
Hunting Marsh Bucks DVD
« on: January 15, 2008, 04:05:53 PM »
Check out Blood Brothers Outdoors new Hunting Marsh Bucks DVD at

http://www.wisconsinoutdoor.com/huntingmarshbucksdvd.htm

This DVD was recorded entirely in Wisconsin for Wisconsin Whitetail addicts who are looking for that big Wisconsin Whitetail.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2008, 10:55:22 AM by mudbrook »
Get the latest Updates via Email from WisconsinOutdoor.com Click HERE
http://feeds.feedburner.com/wisconsinoutdoor/pVrb

Offline Bukmastr

• Hunt like a BEAST huntingbeast.com
    • View Profile
Re: Hunting Marsh Bucks DVD
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2008, 06:53:10 PM »
 It should be noted that the DVD Mudbrook is talking about is filmed on public land in Wisconsin and shows the formula a few hard core Wisc. hunters use to knock down mature bucks consistantly...  And the video was produced without sponsors, with no advertisements, and no outfitters, just a couple hard core guys showing step by step how they get the job done !  Andrea D'Aquisto is featured in the DVD showing his hunt for Wisconsins current #4 typical arrowed in Waukesha county Wisc.
  Here are a few of the reviews we have been getting:

I just finished this video and must admit that the $20 price tag had me a bit leary. $20 will buy subscriptions to my 2 favorite hunting magazines. I went ahead and figured I'd spend $20 in 2 weeks on cokes. I'm glad I did, I was pleasantly impressed. The guys are honest and if all you want to see is big deer after big deer get shot then you need to shop else where. If you want a lifetime of experience bowhunting giant public land whitetails jammed in to 2.5 hours of hardcore bow hunting educational, informational and entertaining video then this is your one stop shop. I was blown away by some of the statements at first, but the more I watched the more it came together. These guys approach hunting big deer unlike I've ever heard and it works! They sure know where to find big deer and how to get CLOSE. I had never heard of hunting close to a bedded buck in the evenng. These guys consistently get in their bedroom or atleast scary close and tell you how to do the same thing. I really enjoyed the information on post season scouting and will definately try to put it to use. Oh, back to those magazine subs, I realized those magazines print the same crap in different forms month after month. I can't remember the last time I learned some ground breaking technique from one of the "pro's". These guys are different and they show you how to be different step by step so that you can avoid the public land crowds and hunt the big deer where they live. The video is aimed at hunting marshes in WI, but parts can be applied to any property, private or public. More videos like this need to be produced to get hunting TV and videos back to the educational format the began as. After watching the DVD and realizing it was NOT a 2.5 hour long infomercial with sponsor after sponsor jammed down your throat, I realized I'd much rather spend $20 for 1 information packed dvd than $10 for an extra long commercial.

Thanks guys, I really enjoyed it.
First of all I would like to say, that was by FAR the most informative video I have ever seen. I can tell you if those tactics are applied consistently and c orrectly, you will have a great chance of killing those slobs year after year. I really can't think of what I would change about the video. The small segment on seeing how a "stressed whitetail" reacts was something I never thought of. And believe me, in Michigan this is mostly the case. I consider myself very successful in hunting pressured bucks in Michigan and I have shot numerous mature bucks here. I have learned from this video, so I know the new hunters or some that are trying to kill big bucks should benefit greatly. If you took a person that never hunted whitetail before and they watched this video, it may give them knowledge that took me 20+ years to learn. Don't get me wrong, they will still need to go out and make mistakes themselves, but what a beginning edge!!!! great great great. Jarod, Dan and Lee, I think you guys are on to something big. Thank You

Adam

I think you did a great job of conveying the particulars of your big buck strategies. My first thought when I see someone who consistently scores on nice deer isn't to try to find where his "magic property" is, but rather how he or she hunted and what tactics they used. You guys have definitely set yourself apart from the pack as far as offering an education oriented dvd with some substance to it! I know that future productions will only improve on that.

I especially liked the discussion on bedding areas, and Dan finding the specific buck bed and how he would hunt it. The overall focus on hard work, finding multiple spots, and being aggressive was great. But again, it is the specific examples that make this dvd different.

They should be showing this at the local cinema!!!

Got mine and watched it... Great video done buy a group of real hardcore hunters. Probably the single best video I've ever seen on dedicated scouting and aggressive hunting approaches.

If you buy this video hoping to see an entertaining compilation of kills caught on tape, you will be disappointed. That's NOT what this video is all about. If that's what you want there's nothing wrong with that, but you'd be better served to go pick up the latest two volumes of Realtree Monster Bucks. Don't get me wrong -- I really enjoy Michael Waddell and the others during times when I'm thinking about hunting but can't be in the woods. But if you want a video that is going to teach you something that will make you better at what you are do while you are actually IN the woods, then order this video from the Blood Brothers.

The thing is, the time to watch this video is right NOW for anyone that wants to learn from it... The tactics begin with the fresh snowfalls and natural late season patterns that are now being restored with the chaos of gun season fading. There is no better time than NOW to begin looking for the buck you want to kill next year, and this video is a perfect tool for learning tactics to find where he beds, where he travels, and where you can intercept and kill him. Find his tracks, find his travel routes, find his sheds, get his picture on the trail cam, find your stand spots and entrance routes that account for various conditions, shine him where he feeds as he grows his antlers, etc.

Outstanding video about how to get YOUR buck, rather than a compilation of 4 minute segments bragging about and showing off the bucks that these guys killed...

If you are brand new to hunting, this video will help, but understand that you have a lot of learning to do starting at the ground floor. If you are a seasoned hunter, this video will still teach you something that you didn't think of or realize before.

If you're a hardcore whitetail hunter, this video is well worth the $20 to further fuel your arsenal of instincts and tactics. It also provides plenty of important steps that should keep us all busy during the off season waiting for the first hunt next year... Very inspiring!

Ice fish, shoot a 3d league to keep my skills sharp, and begin scouting for my buck next year using the tactics featured on this video -- that's my plan!
Dan Infalt
Big buck serial killer
www.HUNTINGBEAST.com

Google
Web http://www.wisconsinoutdoor.com